This mod includes place and play zombies & demons with custom animations and unique customisable options. They can be found in mission editor and will attack any enemies they know about based on the side they’re on (Opfor zombies will attack Blufor units).
Zombie stength and abilities can be easily customised. These features are off by default and are only enabled if the appropriate module is placed.
– Allow zombies to throw cars, leap into the air, feed on dead bodies, and more!
– Heavily customisable spawners with max alive limits, spawn animations, and much more!
– Adjust zombies max health, attack strength, and other settings.
I am continuing with the development of this mod with plans for new features, more gore, bug fixes, and any suggestions.
Thank you and enjoy the mod!
Zombies & Demons Disclaimer:
– Using content of the Z&D modification and publicly redistributing it as part of a different modification is not allowed unless permission is given by official Z&D developers.
– Redistributing a modified version of the Z&D mod is not allowed unless permission is given by official Z&D developers.
– Using content of the Z&D modification on monetized servers is prohibited unless permission is given by official Z&D developers.
– The permissions above can be given on a case by case basis and the reasons to give permission may vary per request.
CONTACT: Account Steam
LAST UPDATE: 28/05/2017
GAME REQUIRED: Arma 3
MOD REQUIRED: –
DLC REQUIRED: –
- – ACE damage issue fixed. Zombies will assault unconscious units until they’re mashed potatoes – unless ACE revive is enabled.
– Deletion and spawner activation issue fixed.
– Waypoint module is now working as intended.
– Headshots only feature added (optional, off by default).
– Zombies aren’t temporarily invincible while jumping now, but still won’t take fall damage.
– Fixed a potential freezing zombies bug if using certain AI behaviour mods.
– A few extra module options, and complete rebuild of the zombie code to help improve efficiency and performance.
– RZ_fnc_zombie_onDeath_exec – a new function allowing users to add their own code if they wish to add events upon zombie deaths (such as extra points, notifications, et cetera).
- – Fixed a multiplayer bug involving invisible units getting stuck inside vehicles.
– Another face texture added.
- – Exploding heads! You can now shoot and burst a zombies head! Needs a powerful gun by default but this can be customised in the “Settings” module.
– Glowing eyes! Demons eyes glow by default and this feature can be adjusted in the settings module.
– About 20 new extra civilian zombies for each type of zombie.
– Extra sounds added for zombies and spider zombies.
– A “Randomize Values” option has been added to the spawners.
– Infected players now have a camera shake effect while coughing.
– Zombies are less likely to attack empty vehicles after its target has left it.
– Player-controlled zombies now have their own module with seperate values.
– Many script improvements, some animation changes, and some minor multiplayer issues fixed.